THERMAL EXPERIENCE RATES
REGULAR RATES – Friday to Subday & Holidays
Reduce rates – Monday to Thursday
The Thermal Experience includes: saunas with panoramic views, Turkish bath; outdoor hot tubs, beach club, forest pool, thermal waterfall, sweat lodge, solarium, lounges, patios, spa cinema, relaxation areas, café, walking trails and private lake. Thermal attractions vary according to the season. Bathrobe, towels, water bottle and a locker are included. Please visit this page for a detailed description.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Exceptionally, the spa closes at 5PM on September 18th.
- On very busy days, during the Holidays and the summertime period, there may be a waiting list to access the thermal experience. However, the access to the thermal experience is guaranteed if you book a massage or a treatment. Bring your walking shoes to enjoy our 22 km of trails during this waiting period.
- That the Beach Club is open.
- That our opening hours vary during holidays and high season periods.
- Acces the 2017 Black Friday package effective dates calendar here.
- Acces the 2017 complimentary christmas gifts effective dates calendar here.
- Acces the terms and conditions of the 2018 Spring Package here.
2018 HOLIDAY PERIODS AND HIGH SEASONS
THE REGULAR RATES IS APPLICABLE FOR ALL THESE FESTIVE PERIODS.
- Summertime : from June 22nd to September 3rd (consult the schedule here)
- Labor day week-end : from August 31st to September 3rd
- Thanksgiving : from October 5th to October 8th
- Remembrance Day : November 11th
- Holidays : from December 21st
Consult the rates calendar : Tarifications_2018
For more details, visit the Contact page.
Spa admission includes rental of a bathrobe, towels, water bottle and locker. Plan to bring your bathing suit and flip-flops. Reservations for treatments are recommended. Clients must be 14 years of age or older. clients of 14 or 15 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult. 1 adult per person of 14-15 years old. ID may be required to validate.
Please to our First Visit page or call 1.866.734.2110 if you have any additional questions.