Our massage therapy and esthetic services are available 7 days a week.
Reservations are required for all treatments. For the thermal experience, you can either secure a place via the e-ticket calendar, or come directly to the spa. Please note that we are at reduced capacity.
Good news! Access to the thermal experience is available again. All outdoor and indoor areas including whirlpools, Nordic baths, thermal waterfall, relaxation areas, saunas, steam baths, lake access and the LUMAMI restaurant are open.
The LUMAMI restaurant is open again.
Please take note of the new opening hours:
– Monday and Thursday: 11:30am to 7:30pm
– Friday to Sunday: 11:30am to 8:30pm
The closing time is the time of the last order.
Please note that the lounge will remain available at all times during our opening hours for drinks and snacks..
Good news! Your bonus Christmas gifts have new validity dates. Consult our calendar to discover them.
Good news! Your bonus Christmas gifts are valid until December 2022. Click here to consult the validity calendar.
Preventive Measures Implemented by BALNEA
For our guests:
– Upon your arrival, you will need to answer a mandatory health questionnaire.
– Showers are mandatory for all guests who have reserved a treatment (and recommended for the thermal experience).
– Sinks and disinfecting stations have been made available throughout the site.
– Routine area disinfection operations will be carried out everywhere on the site.
To limit contacts between guests:
– A distance of one (1) metre must be kept at all times.
– Always keep to the right when circulating through the site.
All BALNEA staff members and therapists must:
– Fill out a health questionnaire before entering the site.
– Wear a procedural mask if they come in contact with guests.
– Strictly follow the hand-washing protocol.
– Keep a distance of one (1) metre with others.
– Make sure all safety measures are maintained.
For the guest:
– A shower is mandatory before your treatment.
– You will have to wear your procedural mask to the treatment room. Once installed, your therapist will let you know if and when you can remove it.
– Please respect the distance of one (1) metre with any other person.
– Respect the space that will be assigned to you, in order to complete your health record.
For the massage therapist or esthetician:
– Wearing a procedural mask at all times.
– Additional sanitary measures have been added in the rooms.
– Each massage therapist or esthetician remains in the same room for the entire day to limit the risk of contamination.
You will be given a procedural mask upon arrival. The mask is mandatory when moving indoors, but can be removed when seated and distancing is respected. It is optional when walking outside, except in certain areas where distancing cannot be respected.
If you feel such symptoms as a fever, coughing, a sore throat or if you’ve lost your sense of smell, we ask you not to come to BALNEA.
We ask you to follow the procedure below:
– More than 48 hours, BALNEA will send you a gift card covering 100% of the monetary value paid, which will become valid after the COVID period.
– Between 24 and 48 hours, BALNEA will send you a gift card covering 50% of the monetary value paid, which will become valid after the COVID period.
– Less than 24 hours, no cancellation or refund request will be accepted. The ticket will no longer be valid.
Should you have symptoms, or that you’ve been diagnosed as having contracted COVID-19, communicate with our client services by calling 450-534-0604 or toll-free 1-866-734-2110. An attestation from your doctor must be presented at the time of cancellation, in order not to pay any cancellation fees.
The thermal experience is now available and you can enjoy your membership again.
The following benefits will also be available again:
– 20% discount on care from Monday to Thursday, except for BALNEA holidays.
– 10 % discount on treatments from Friday to Sunday and during BALNEA holidays.
– 20 % discount on products in the boutique
You will want to bring your bathing suit, sandals, a bottle of water and a bag to store wet items.
Upon arrival at the reception desk, our wellness agents will provide you with a bathrobe and towel (and a procedural mask), and will assign you a locker with a digital lock for the day.
In order to enhance your stay, we invite you to bring a good magazine or book, sunscreen, sports clothing, sunglasses, and any other item that will enrich your experience. Remember to bring a bag to store your wet items—to reduce our ecological footprint and to comply with the City of Bromont’s bylaw (banning not only conventional plastic bags, but also biodegradable and compostable bags), we no longer distribute single-use bags.
If you buy on our website, you can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express. If you visit us on site, we accept payment by cash, debit, Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Balnea gift card.
No. We have 2 catering services offering a full menu as well as a wine, beer and cocktail list.
We do not take any reservations for the Thermal Experience. However, the purchase of an e-ticket automatically reserves you a seat for the spa experience.
Children of 14 and 15 are admitted if accompanied by an adult. From 16 years of age and on, access is given without an adult. This also applies for the restaurant. Please note that a child of 14 or 15 years old wishing a massage therapy treatment must be massaged by a woman and be in duo with an adult.
Promotional certificates, which usually start with letters, are valid only for a limited period. The dates are identified on the gift certificate.
Gift certificates bought online or at BALNEA don’t have an expiration date. However, it is important to note that they are honored for their monetary value at purchase (ex.: a gift certificate bought in 2013 could have a lesser value if used in 2016).
Sometimes it is possible to obtain a same day treatment, if there are still some places available. However, we encourage you to reserve your treatment a minimum of two weeks in advance, in order to ensure your place.
It is simple to make another selection than what is written on gift certificates since they are linked to a monetary value. However, in the case of promotional gift certificates (see question 4), these must be honored as such.
It is always a pleasant experience to take advantage of our facilities, even in the rain. However, in the event of a violent storm, we might have to shut down some of our outdoor facilities.
We do not have heated pools on our site. We hope our clients will take advantage of the thermal experience, the hot-cold-rest cycle.
It’s an hour ‘s drive from Champlain bridge to BALNEA.
Yes, the credit card number is necessary for our 48-hour cancellation policy. No amount of money or deposit is taken from the card. In case of a non-compliance with our cancellation policy, we take the amount from the credit card and not from the gift certificate.
Yes, when you telephone more than 48 hours before your appointment. For cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, 50% of the cost of your treatment will be taken from your credit card. 100% of the cost of the treatment will be charged for any same day cancellations.
Exceptionally we can offer this service. You must, however make sure to mention this as you make your appointment. Please note that you will not receive a bathrobe/towel and won’t have access to the locker rooms. Your therapist will escort you from the reception area to the treatment room.
We suggest that you check with your insurer since policies vary from one company to another. Please note that it is not possible to give receipts for either the Thermal Experience nor for any esthetic cares (facials, exfoliations, etc.).
Yes, absolutely! We invite you to write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Regretfully, because of the hilly terrain we have had to build several stairways throughout the paths leading to the different area sites.
The installations change with the seasons. For example, the Beach Club is not open during the winter season.
LUMAMI restaurant’s Executive Chef, offers you a cuisine inspired by nature and the seasons.
The restaurant welcomes everyone. Therefore, you can wear your swimsuit, bathrobe or street clothes.
A reservation is required to guarantee a place at LUMAMI for groups of 4 or more people.