Any guest entering the site of BALNEA accepts and agrees to comply with the following rules:
– Onsite groupings are not permitted.
– Maintain a distance of one (1) metre with any other person who doesn’t reside at the same address as you.
– You will be given a procedural mask upon arrival. The mask is mandatory when moving indoors, but can be removed when seated and distancing is respected. It is optional when walking outside, except in certain areas where distancing cannot be maintained.
– Comply with the signs requiring silence throughout the installations, including hot tubs and outdoor relaxation zones.
– Always go from one area to another with all your personal effects (including your towel and bathrobe), since the spa’s guest capacity is not enough to allow using 2 spaces at the same time. You may not reserve an outdoor lounging chair while you’re using a hot tub.
BALNEA is a place of relaxation, contemplation and tranquility of mind. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated, including a lack of respect towards other guests and staff members.
In the case where one of the above rules is not complied with, BALNEA reserves the right to demand that you leave the site without any refund or compensation.
*If you have a condition that prevents you from wearing a mask where this is required, or if, for any reason, you cannot comply with one of the above rules, we ask you to postpone your visit to a later date.
Gift cards purchased online via www.balnea.ca are final and non-refundable. The gift card can be applied to i) the indicated package or ii) to one corresponding to its monetary value. These do not have an expiration date.
It is not possible to purchase an e-ticket, or another gift card with a card that was purchased previously. For safety reasons, and to prevent fraudulent acts, gift cards purchased online will be activated 48 hours after the purchase date. Resale is prohibited.
The e-ticket is valid for one thermal experience for the package purchased and the date indicated. Each sale is final and cannot be cancelled or refunded. The e-ticket is valid for a specific date and cannot be changed once purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Resale prohibited.
One (1) e-ticket per person is required to access the site. The e-ticket must be purchased online to benefit from the online price. We do not guarantee weather conditions or the number of facilities available. Quantities listed do not represent maximum site capacity. If the online inventory is depleted, the regular rate will be applied at the reception desk.
The cancellation policy includes a 48-hour notice before an appointment for any changes or a care cancellation. Within a delay of:
– More than 48 hours : a cancellation is possible at no fee.
– Between 24 and 48 hours: 50% of the fee will be debited from your credit card. Should you already have paid the full amount, 50% of the fee will be refunded on your credit card.
– Less than 24 hours: the full amount of a care (100%) will be charged to all persons who cancel or miss their appointment.
Should you have symptoms, or you’ve been diagnosed as having contracted COVID-19, communicate with our client services by calling 450-534-0604 or, toll-free 1-866-734-2110. An attestation from your doctor must be presented at the time of cancellation, in order not to pay any cancellation fees.
Each E-Ticket sale is final and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Should you have symptoms, or that you’ve been diagnosed as having contracted COVID-19, communicate with our client services by calling 450-534-0604 or toll-free 1-866-734-2110. An attestation from your doctor must be presented at the time of cancellation, in order not to pay any cancellation fees.
As of September 10, 2020, promotional tickets starting PM, PSC, PD, PÉ, PF, E, SE, BDJ19, PTUANGO as well as $20 gift cards are valid again. Each promotional ticket will be extended by the number of months of disability based on the stated expiry date.
Each promotional ticket will maintain its registered terms and conditions:
– Not valid Saturday, holidays, not applicable on tips, etc.
This promotional ticket will be honoured for the service indicated and has no monetary value. No cash value. No
exchangeable. Non-refundable. Non transferable. Non-dissociable. Cannot be combined with any other offer or
You will be able to use your promotional tickets from November 1st until December 11th. Good news! Your bonus Christmas gifts have new validity dates. Consult our calendar to discover
The thermal experience is now available and you can enjoy your membership again.
The following benefits will also be available again:
– 20% discount on care from Monday to Thursday, except for BALNEA holidays.
– 10% discount on treatments from Friday to Sunday and during BALNEA holidays.
– 20% discount on products in the boutique
As the tribu cards were valid during the summer season as payment for drinks at LUMAMI or at the BALNEA store, no extension will be granted.
Cost $10 / valid 1 year
– Get a $20 discount on the day thermal experience.
– Get a $10 discount on the evening thermal experience.
– Available at the reception. The TRIBU card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Applicable on regular rates only.
The BALNEA Care fidelity card is valid at all times. Originally valid for 1 year, the card’s validity period will be extended for three months.
Newsletter and anniversary discounts are exceptionally valid on care. Not applicable on tips. Cannot be combined.
Since September 10, 2020, all corporate contracts are valid again, according to the terms and conditions of the signed agreement.