Any guest entering the site of BALNEA accepts and agrees to comply with the following rules:
– Onsite groupings are not permitted.
– Comply with the signs requiring silence throughout the installations, including hot tubs and outdoor relaxation zones.
– Always go from one area to another with all your personal effects (including your towel and bathrobe), since the spa’s guest capacity is not enough to allow using 2 spaces at the same time.
– You may not reserve an outdoor lounging chair while you’re using a hot tub.
BALNEA is a place of relaxation, contemplation and tranquility of mind. Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated, including a lack of respect towards other guests and staff members.
In the case where one of the above rules is not complied with, BALNEA reserves the right to demand that you leave the site without any refund or compensation.
Gift cards purchased online via www.balnea.ca or at BALNEA are final, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. For safety reasons, and to prevent fraudulent acts, gift cards purchased online will be activated 48 hours after the purchase date. Resale is prohibited.
Gift cards can be applied to the indicated package or to one corresponding to its monetary value and they do not have an expiration date. However, as an example, a gift card purchased in 2019 could have a lesser value if used in 2022. We invite you to contact us in order to know your gift card monetary value and our current rates.
As another example, a gift card for a one-hour AGUR massage purchased $185 ($212.70 tx. incl.) can be applied to the exact package, meaning one-hour AGUR massage, or for its monetary value. This means you could decide to purchase tickets on site to access our thermal experience, buy a meal at the LUMAMI restaurant or items at the boutique instead of using the exact package indicated on the gift card.
It is not possible to purchase an e-ticket, or another gift card with a card that was purchased previously.
If you wish to use a gift card which includes a treatment, please contact our care consultants at 1-866-734-2110 a minimum of 3 weeks in advance and ask about our current rates. Note that our treatment cancellation and modification policy (indicated on this page) applies.
The e-ticket is valid for one thermal experience for the package purchased and the date indicated. Each sale is final and cannot be cancelled or refunded. The e-ticket is valid for a specific date and cannot be changed once purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Resale prohibited.
One (1) e-ticket per person is required to access the site. The e-ticket must be purchased online to benefit from the online price. We do not guarantee weather conditions or the number of facilities available. Quantities listed do not represent maximum site capacity. If the online inventory is depleted, the regular rate will be applied at the reception desk until the maximum capacity of the site is reached (maximum capacity varies according to weather conditions, number of facilities in use, among other factors.). If we reach maximum site capacity, you may have to wait until a spot becomes available.
The cancellation policy includes a 48-hour notice before an appointment for any changes or a care cancellation. Within a delay of:
– More than 48 hours : a cancellation is possible at no fee.
– Between 24 and 48 hours: 50% of the fee will be debited from your credit card. Should you already have paid the full amount, 50% of the fee will be refunded on your credit card.
– Less than 24 hours: the full amount of a care (100%) will be charged to all persons who cancel or miss their appointment.
Should you have symptoms, or you’ve been diagnosed as having contracted COVID-19, communicate with our client services by calling 450-534-0604 or, toll-free 1-866-734-2110. An attestation from your doctor must be presented at the time of cancellation, in order not to pay any cancellation fees.
Each E-Ticket sale is final and cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Should you have symptoms, or that you’ve been diagnosed as having contracted COVID-19, communicate with our client services by calling 450-534-0604 or toll-free 1-866-734-2110. An attestation from your doctor must be presented at the time of cancellation, in order not to pay any cancellation fees.
These passes, which usually start with letters, are valid only for a limited period. The dates are identified on the passes.
These passes will be honoured for the package indicated and have no monetary value. No cash value. Not exchangeable. Non-refundable. Non transferable. Non-dissociable. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
Good news! Your Christmas bonus gifts are valid until December 2022. See our calendar for all the details.
Cost $20 / valid 1 year
– Get a $20 discount on the full day thermal experience.
– Get a $10 discount on the evening thermal experience.
– Available at the front desk. The TRIBU card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. Discount will be applied on e-ticket calendar rates.
The BALNEA Care fidelity card is valid at all times during 1 year.